Friday, September 26, 2008

caffeine

I am trying to get off of caffeine. It is not easy but I am getting used to it. The caffeine was causing some not so good things with my body. I miss it and drink it some but it has been most of the week without. I look at the diet pepsi's and they look so good but so has the the things that affect my body remind me of this is something i need to do. Anyone have a favorite caffeine free drink that they would recommend.IF I do break down and have a cup of regular coffee i try to have it by 3:00 p.m. or the latest like around 5:00. I am so glad that one can have a caffeine free latte with skim milk and some shots of a sugar free flavor...o.k. while talking about drinks i found out something that i did not know and i do not think many people know and that is that a banana is 100 calories! Did you know that?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

caffeine free diet pepsi is the best! also, remember that rootbeer and dr.pepper is also caffeine free and comes in diet...glad to see you back online!

NancyK

6:16 AM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

Hi Nancy..I did not know that dr pepper was caffeine free..good to know! I like both caffeine free coke and pepsi but I think that the pepsi tastes more like regular pop...agree?

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home