Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday.............

is here and I am so happy about that......because I am going over to my Mom's to take a shower since mine does not work. It is going to be a busy weekend full of ups and downs. I think that I mentioned that a good friend of the family died..Paul who was such a man of God and also a dear family friend. The memorial service is tomorrow. It will most likely be one with many people there. Tomorrow is my birthday. I typically get really depressed but this year I have not. My friend Eleanor and Mom and I are going out to eat Sunday is probably be a routine one. One of the gifts from my mom is to pay off my libary fines so that I can start checking out books again. I am right now besides the Bible am reading two books. One of the books is about extreme muscle pain and the other is about variou ailments of the brain ...very interesting. It is not like a text book it is a doctor's observations with people he knows and are his patients.....things such as the brain telling a young man that he is not blind....a doctor with tics all of the time except when he is performing an operation or dealing with one of his patients. i need to read other things than medical and mental illnesses so being able to check things out of the library i need to make sure that i check light reading out too
gracie is doing so great being out on the patio. she has spent almost the whole day out there. she is going to be bummed when mainstream comes and i have to go since she will have to come inside.
i hope that eveyone can find some lj's in ones day. i hope that everyone has a good weekend.

15 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Have a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I think that is such a great gift for your mom to pay your fines so you can check out books again!

I also like to read lots of self help and non-fiction, so I do try to do some light reading, too!

take care and have a great day.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sharyna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know how you feel, when the pain just gets too great you don't want to talk with anyone. I hope your pain level lessens.

sharyna

2:54 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

i'm late--again..sorry-
i hope you had a reallly good birthday-

i like to read a lot about medical stuff too. it's good to be on op of things-- seems docs don't know or care much most of the time, so i like to at least have some idea of what might be goin on, ya know.

i hope your pain is not so bad lately.

strange how many around here are in pain so often. too bad there isn't something more pleasant to have in common eh?

anyhow-- i hope today was good-- and tomorrow even better-
hugs-

7:13 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Missing you!!!! I hope you're okay. I haven't seen you around lately. Get in touch with me soon so I will know you are okay.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I have been thinking about you and hope you are doing OK!

It will be good to see you posting again.

Take care!!!

8:26 PM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

Have an awesome day Mosey!
remember to try to get the book about the dog named Marley. Marley and Me.
cheers.

9:28 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

droppin by to see if you were around.. been a while --
what's up?
been thinkin about you-- hope you're alright--
more computer issues?

check in with us girlie-- k?

take care --

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really, where are you? Hope you are ok! Lets do coffee soon, k?

NancyK

5:42 AM  
Blogger SOUL said...

gettin worried-- email me or post k-

12:31 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Mosaic Mind is having computer problems that will not allow her to get online to blog or comment. Let's hope she is back to us soon!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Oh Andrew,

Thanks for telling us!!!!

Hope she is back soon and it is good to know that other than the computer she is OK!!

1:31 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

here i am...wow have i missed you all! my computr is still not working and most likely will it is not going to be able to be fixed. i am not sure what is going to happen since i do not have the money nor does my mom for me to get a new one.
i am at my mom's right now and i tink that i am going to try to at least once a week come over and be on the computer. today i do not have much time to write i need to schedule my rides so that i have more time at mom's....my shower is still not working so need to take one while i am here.
besides the computer issues and the typical pain issue i am doing alright...except for missing my blogger buddies. i am so thankful that i was able to email andrew so that people would know what is going on.
so hoping to get on the computer at least once a week if not more. not sure if i will even have time to read my blogger buddies this time. hope that everyone is taking great care of him or herself.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Nice to hear from you!!! Hope you can work out your rides so you can get to your mom's to post!!

Take care!!

5:13 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

thanks andrew !
even tho i missed your comment--til now-- wed..the 20th :((


hi MM--
so good to hear from you! and to finally know that you are ok-and that it is just computer issues and not something wrong with you.

hope you have more time for posting next time to fill us in with what's goin on.
happy day to you-

4:02 AM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

HAPPY REALLY REALLY LATE BIRTHDAY! I FEEL LIKE A jerk. :(

Im' sorry :)

xo,
elizabeth

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home