Sunday, July 06, 2008

Yummy and Quick....

I decided to experiment with the nutrition power...so i made some diet pudding so with the milk and the milk is what 80 calories. ....i stirred in a half portion of the poweder and so that would have been 50 calories and stirred and stirred so it became kind of like pudding and kind of like a frosty and it was really yummy and below 200 calories. I then knew I should have more than that so when I got to church I had three mini muffings....also yummy. I ate around 9:45 a.m. and now I am starting to get hungry and it is four hours later so that is good that it kept me full thta long. I am going over to Mom's to eat and will probably eat around 3:30 or so ...i think i need something small to tide me over till then........not sure what though a protein bar sounds good to me....so does oatmeal.....hmmmmm what to have.
it is a sunny day and it is so good to have a day when there no rain, j hope that everyone has a good and peacefull day,

1 Comments:

Blogger SOUL said...

so how'd your day turn out?
your post made me hungry--
thanks for your nice words lately-- you hang in there too.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home