Sunday, July 06, 2008

I believe in that God..............

sets up divine appointments. I realized that when I got off my bus at church last night..(the church that I used to go to and now go to a plant from the church) so I got off the bus and there is a young man..who i will say j so to keep some anominity....he has been coming around to church and the small group that I go to...He is a sweet young man just has a heap of things going on in his life and j is trying to turn back to God and to stay sober. So.............I have been praying for him and gave him a book to read and it kind of seems to be like I am kind of like a mom figure to him is what God wants me to do......................so all of that to say I saw him at church and he had a really hard week....a friend of his also young he was 22 died due to an overdose. J i will say seeks prayer and is so open to what is going on in his life. I admire him for that. I think and others see that when this season of his life is over that he would be great with working with teens and such since he has been there and done that. The church service was great enjoyed hearing the new worship pastor and seeing some people who I have not seen for awhile. I did not get to talk to j afterwords becuse he was getting some prayer upfront and I had to leave so I could get my ride. So that is what I meant about divine appointment so that I could be there when j was struggling and prayed for him before and during the service...and I realized that I to some of the younger people probably seem like a mom to them. God is good. God loves us so much even when we screw up or are in deep with feelings and such............God is faithful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home