Thursday, July 03, 2008

: ( case manager blues

I had a meeting with Al my case manager today. Al is a good man and is a great case manager...AND now it looks like he is going onto another job. the turnover in this field is really high. i thought he would stay for a long time and so did he but this job came open and so far he is the only person who applied and he had one interview and has another one coming up soon. it is SO RARE to find a good case manager and one who knows what he or she is doing. i am already sad and i just found out today. i think that i covered it well when he told me but i told him the closer that it got to time for him to leave the more reactions i would share with him. i just left a message with nan. i know that she will not get it till monday but wanted to make sure that i told her....i think if i let myself i could cry right now over it all.
it will a nice diversion going over to mom's to watch the fireworks and not have to deal with the noise and turn on the t.v. that plays music to go along with the fireworks. i must be kind of hungry because i started to talk about sandwiches i saw on t.v. ha ha ha
hope that you all enjoy your evening............peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Not again! This seems so unfair to you. I'm so sorry. Let yourself cry it out.

Big hugs sweetie.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Oh dear, it is so hard when good support people move on! I agree with Kelly, you can cry it out.

Glad you have Nan to turn to!

Enjoy the fireworks. I never heard of a TV station that plays music to go along with the fireworks. That sounds cool!

4:10 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

YES I KNOW SOMETME SOON AND FOR A FEW TIMES I WILL FIND MYSELF HAVING A GOOD CRY. I FIND MYSELF WANTING TO CRY OVER THE ISSUE OF AL LEAVING AND MY PHYSICAL PAIN IS SO BAD TODAY...BOTH LEGS ARE ACUTE TODAY...CRYING OVER PAUL THE FRIEND OF THE FAMILY WHO DIED LAST WEEKEND. THE MEMORIAL SERVICEIS NEXT WEEKEND. I HAVE MANY MANY GREAT MEM0RIES OF SPENIDNG TIME WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY. HE WAS REALLY A GOOD AND GODLY MAN.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home