Monday, July 07, 2008

3rd time trying

to publish a post so am trying again. Yesterday and part of today was rough due to physical pain. It seems better a bit this evening....laying down helps the pain. I have to wait until Brian cames to take the trash out. I SO appreciate that my home group is so helpful to me. I had a good session with Nan today. She now has a frog named Mac who is so cute and busy and liked to be held and well makes me want to have a frog or two. Nan's sons each have one....and on the weekend Mac goes home to play with the other frogs. I think it would be fun with not much work but my concern is if I happened to drop him or her and Gracie gets it. I cannot even afford to have a frog right now but sure is fun to play with Mac when I see her.: )
I was bummed to know that on Saturday evening when I was at church (which I knew I was to be) my cousin Brian was in town and saw Mom but I missed seeing him. He comes to this area from time to time since his niece and her family live in a town about 45minutes from here. We have not been in contact in years nor with his siblings either so we have been emailing back and fourth and getting to know each other more.
I am trying to stay out of bed until a bit later so that I don't just sleep for lots of hours and there are some shows that I like to watch so even if I stay awake to watch them I will get a long night sleep. I see my doctor tomorrow to see if she will give me an rx for the home health aide and need to get an rx from her.....I am blessed to have a very nice doctor who is full of wisdom. I think I am going to try to unwind and try to settle down and watch some t.v. It has been a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home