Thursday, July 10, 2008

Painful day................

and I have been trying to get things done such as cleaning so my pain is much worse due to my stubborness.....at least now with doing laundry i can sit down in between loads. i am grumpy today....i did have my appointment with nan which was good as normal but besides her i am not much in a mood to talk to people...i think it is a combination of lots of things including the physical pain and deep thinking and who knows what else....that is all that i have for now. maybe i will have more tonight....having a birthday always causes many thoughts and feelings and my birthday is on saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

I'm sorry your pain is so bad. You know I can relate. Pushing through to do chores can make you feel better, but don't make your physical self worse to do it. Happy Early Birthday, and remember the Lord created you and is celebrating the day of your birth with you!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home