Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hot Day................

It is a hot day and so all three fans are on here....my mom's a.c. is still not working and i think that the maintnance guy has been there eight times and the carpet cleaners once and will have to come back again because of the carpet is wet again. it seems better to me to get a new a.c. but mom and i do not think that will happen. i am glad for her that she lives on the 15th floor so she gets some breeze.
Today has been a good day...I hesitate to share because I know other bloggers who suffer much and without insurance do not have the means to go and get checked out and pay it in cash. I will just say for now that I had a doctor's appointment and it went well. I like much how my doctor listens to me and takes time with me. Today she had a student doctor following her around which was fine since we just needed to talk she did not need to check my body out so would not had been comfortable with a student doctor there but the student was female which is always easeir for me...but i still do not think that i would have let her be in the room. the doctor is always kind about letting me say if i am alright with it or not.i am all for students learning and such just some days i am more open to them being in the room.
I think from our conversations that she wants me to really pursue the rehab place more so one of these days when i have time and patience i will call the billing department and have them talk to me about what goes on if i get my check when i am there or not. i have heard if it is only 3 months one gets the checks still and then i have heard that one does not. i have to still pay my bills when i am in there so if i did not get my checks than i could not do it unless somehow came up with the money for the basic bills like utilities....condo fee and such....
i wanted to try my stove out tonight but it is so hot that i might just wait until it is at least a bit cooler.....................
some lj's for today...i ate breakfast which is good for me to do....had really nice drivers today and in fact had allen who is my favorite driver. we always have good conversations and talk about Jesus and the Bible and what is going on in each of our lives....Ann who is one of the office help at the doctors office is so friendly and makes one feel welcome and anything you need that she can help you with she does it...she is a inspiration to me because about a year ago or so she got hit by a truck so suffers daily with intense pain but she does not show it even when you ask her she will be honest and tell you how bad it is but she does not seem to feel sorry for herself...i want to be more like her...oh actually a big joy and that is after all of these years gracie is getting better at going outside to go pee and poop! i tried something new and i think it helps and that is when she has an accident i clean it up with a combo of water and clorox not much of the clorox but enough to make it cleaned up and she does not like the smell of clorox so she will not go in the same spot like she used to go . i hope that it countinues! i am happy to have fans here even when i do not have a.c.....what lj's can you think of...and what downers to the day do you want to share also.....................

3 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

I'm glad you have fans on! We have 3 as well and with the slider open, it seems to keep the house cool enough. I'm glad your appointment went well.

Have a great day and thank you for the prayers.

2:32 PM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

Hi Mosey, Glad to hear you are doing well and keeping cool.

I wrote a cute little post the other day (about an lj) and for some reason it disappeared.
*poof*

Oh well, I'll try again.
cheers,xo.

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home