Wednesday, July 09, 2008

little joys and big ones.....................

Today has been overall a good day except for later afternoon I got grumpy and the only things that I can figure out is that it has to do with my cycle. Mom and I went out to eat for lunch. We went and did some shopping for basics such as dog food and those sorts of things. I did buy some socks. I am really hard on socks and go thru them really fast...I also needed to buy some black socks to go with a pair of black pants that I am wearing to a funeral on Saturday. I am planning to dress up which for me means a nice shirt and a pair of black pants that I wear on a regular basis. So after shopping Mom and I had to wait for my rx's to be filled so I wanted to go to Starbucks so we did and not sure why but my frappacino was free! I went back to get my rx's and one of them was free because with my rx plan I paid enough this year that it should be free for the rest of the year. So those are a little joy and a big joy. I got home and had a package which to get packages are always fun I think and it was some of the clothing my Mom bought me for my birthday so that was fun to open up and see...she had gotten some of the ideas for what i wanted yet had some ideas of her own which is so sweet.....
so i sure do not want to sound like i am bragging...and i do not want to depress anyone who is having a hard time. so................please know that i am just trying to share some little and big joys..............but please let me know if you think that it is rude of me to share so much. i just consider days like this God working and reminds me of things like the blessing kelly jene and her family was blessed with being able to take a vacation....and other things such as these......
i am planning to relax and watch t.v. andplay with gracie. i would like feedback on what i questioned about...and i hope that you can find some lj's and bj's in your days.........
o.k. one more thing is that i do know lots of my readers struggle much and i never want to hurt someones feelings. i am open too for sharing some about the being on disability and with some ideas for help with getting medical help and things like that....and am here if one needs to emotionally vomit and has more specific prayer requests than general ones if you want for me to pray for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

Don't ever feel like you are bragging when you share a blessing! I love to hear about stuff like that. And I agree, packages are fun, especially if you forgot what you were expecting.

Take care friend!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home