Wednesday, August 27, 2008

STILL NO COMPUTER..................

at home. I am not making it to the library as much as I would like to and feel funny with using my mom's also. a friend of mine andy so am going to he check with him this weekend since he has had it to work on. life has been very intense but i am hanging in there....still no shower so have to come over to mom's to take one........mental illnesses are also intense but hanging in there. i sure do miss much reading blogs and emails and to keep up on what is going on with people sure hope that it will be soon that i have it back. take care everyone.....know you are all missed and that i hope that things are good with you all.....................

4 Comments:

Blogger Moohaa said...

I sure hope you get things worked out soon!

4:34 PM  
Blogger jAMiE said...

I hope you get something sorted out too...so you'll be able to blog more often.

Take care.

2:03 AM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

Hi Mosey!!!!!
I miss reading you and I want you to know I am thinking of you and praying that your days are going well, filled with friends, and moments of happiness, reflection, courage and laughter.
Much love 2 u.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Rhette said...

Mosey,
Hi & hope all is well with you. Like 2Sunset, you are in my thoughts & prayers. I hope you work out your puter problems soon.
Hang in there :)

God Bless

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home