Saturday, August 02, 2008

HI

hi everyone......i sure miss having a computer...and miss keeping up with all of my blogger buddies. i just have a few minutes left on this computer since i am at the library and had to check my email. i stil have the computer that is not working. i think someone else is going to be looking at it soon.
things beside the computer and shower issues are going good. i am really going to try to find a place to volunteer at. i am going to try to go to the library once a week and also have some time when i am at my mom's. let me know how you all are doing with the comments. i hope that everyone is doing well. i will be so glad when hopefully the computer is fixed or i get a new for me but used one. i do not need much power i do not download music nor save much on the computer so do not need much..well folks my time is up for the computer and people are waiting God bless you all.....send me an email when you get time and know that it might take some time to email you back and know that even though i am not in touch much i often wonder how everyone is..........remember to seek lj's.............: )

5 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Glad you made it to the library! Missed you!! Things are a little hectic for me, my elderly dad is in the hospital. Very busy week!!

Take care!!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sharyna said...

Missed you sooooo much!! Glad to hear you're ok.

sharyna

11:25 AM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

Hi Mosey,
I hope a new/or restored computer is provided for you.
Its a lifeline. I'll work on it from here, OK?
ciao ; )

8:32 AM  
Blogger SOUL said...

hey girlie-- good to see you back-- i was worried too--
thanks to andrew-
hope things work out for you soon
take care

4:04 AM  
Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I always think of you when I think of LJ'S!!

Inspirational you know that?
that's you.

always,
elizabeth

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home