Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am back online.......................

hello all.......wow has it been awhile. i was blessed that a friend of mine andy asked a friend of his to fix it and he did. it i tell you is such a blessing to have it back again. it is such a support for me!
i do not have much to share that will not be ages old. the wind storm here in ohio affected so so so many in this area. i was without lights from sunday before last when the storm hit and last sunday. mom was such a blessing (she had lights) to bring me dinner and take me out for dinners. gracie did fair...was not happy with it being dark and my using the flashlights.
i have missed you all...not sure if i will be able to read what all i have missed but one of these days i might. i want to catch up with writing people......i am feeling amidst the storm and not having lights even though i freaked out at times that God was here and with me....some lj's are trying the little bites brownies are so so good and just one serving.entermanns is the brand.....even if it does not happen my sister and brother in law might help money wise if i get into the program so just knowing that they want to help is a warm fuzzy aka lj....i have a friend e who i know from church who she and i are getting to be better friends. it is nice to have a telephone buddy to talk to during the week and to do things with also very nice jesus loving person....did i ever mention i have polka dot shoes red polka dot shoes which are so fun to wear and i smile when i see them....so some lj's for now and a huge joy for having my computer fixed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharyna said...

Glad to have you back! I have some red polka dot peeptoe wedges that are my fun shoes! Aren't lj's fun?

sharyna

2:37 PM  
Blogger 2sunset said...

Hello Mosey!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK WELCOME BACK WELCOME BACK!

There is so much to catch up on.

All the best, enjoy surfing around.
cheers xoxox.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Glad to hear that you are online again!!

Welcome back.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Moohaa said...

Glad to see you! Welcome back dear!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

So glad you are back!!!! I've missed you like crazy! I thought of sending you a computer to get you back online.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home