Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sunday..................

i did not go to church today...it was a rough night with my pain. i was kind of dreading trying to go up and down just the very very few steps that i woud have to use. i knew too it is the day that mom typically takes me to run some errands and i really need to push myself to do some of these errands. i should have pushed myself to go to church. i am always bummed when i miss and the decision was made when i was half asleep half awake and leg screaming in pain. it seems a bit better now with having taken my pain medication and motrin. i did remember to eat something because motrin and the pain medication on a empty stomach does not do well. i was going to go to the library today but still have two books to read so i think that i will take it off of my list for today. i am eager to go back and read some books that i read lots when i was a kid. i was an AVID reader when i was a kid! i would go get five books out at the library read them and then go back the next week...i tend to be a fast reader plus even faster as an adult because of a class on speed reading i took. my first grade teacher her goal was to have every kid like to read by the end of the year.she let kids bring in comic books or whatever subjects a child was interested in...what a gift she gave to us all that for me and i hope others has continued on.
i am still doing really great not drinking caffeine free. i think it will be harder to not drink coffees and such with caffeine as it gets colder....but i can get caffeine free latte's which are yummy with hazelnut and then i typically get the sugar free hazelnut and with skim milk and then treat myself with them adding some caramel syrup on top of it. i also have found that if i ask them to add in the sugar substitute while they are making the drink it mixes in much better and tastes much better.....so readers what kind of coffee drinks do you like or do you not like them and just prefer regular coffee or teas?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharyna said...

I prefer Chai tea. I make my own from a recipe and save alot of money! Sorry your legs hurt so, sweety. Hope you feel better soon.

sharyna

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home