Wednesday, October 08, 2008

: (

I have the flu....YUCK! I just talked to one of the dispatch people at Project Mainstream to cancel my rides and he had the flu for FIVE days! I have pop so that is good. I took the last Pepto Bismal. My stomach is not upset much anymore i am tired. I am craving salty things....it will have to be popcorn if I eat salty since I do not have crackers right now. I think that except for being sore and sleepy the othre symptoms have stopped. I hope so. I know it is weird when one is not feeling good what sounds good...a thin crust pizza sounds good. IF I do order a pizza I might see if the delivery person would go next door to Walgreens and get some items for me if I tip him well. The Walgreens is just next door to the apartment complex. It would be great to have some crackers and some Pepto Bismal to have in case I need it again. It has rained all night and all day so far...it is that fall cold rain. What is it about rain that is so calming to go to sleep and wake up with hearing it? I am NOT talking about storms.
I think that I am going to head back to bed for a nap and try to persuade Gracie to go with me. Gracie slept all night with me last night. She was one sleepy girl and even slept when I got up for a little while. She is such a comfort. I have been trying to cut back on giving her not as many treats and also not as much food. The vet says she should lose some weight. I cut back on some items so that she can still have those little chew bones because she likes them SO much and they keep her teeth in good shape...........talking about that I need to put some in her bowl. I have tried something that my case manager does and that is to feed her dogs green beans with some bites of chicken and less dry dog food. I tried it once with Gracie and she loved it so I think that I am going to have to make that more for her.
Well I think Gracie wants to go out even though it is raining and then I think that I am going to head to bed again................

1 Comments:

Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Get better soon-AAaaCHOooooooo! :)

E~

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home