Sunday, October 05, 2008

errands ran...............

It is a pretty fall day and I got all of my errands ran. The medicine kicked in so my legs were alright until like the last half hour. I got my hair cut for which I am so happy about. I am so happy it is hard to describe that it is October and I am doing really good as far as the bipolar and the d.i.d. goes. I am so thankful...it helps too taking the prn medication once a day right now too. It is times like these when I want to cry since I am so relieved that things are going good. Thank you God too!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling well. Thanks for stopping by my blog. What is d.i.d.?

7:38 PM  
Blogger SOUL said...

i have been thinkin bout you -- wanted to stop by and say hello-
g'night

8:01 PM  
Blogger mosiacmind said...

d.i.d. is dissociative identity disorder and basiclly it is EXTREME post traumatic stress disorder. i can explain more another time. thanks for stopping by.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

It is so good to have you back blogging. I missed you so much. I wanted to call you so badly on the phone to see how you were doing, but didn't have your number. Take care tonight and I hope you can rest some without pain. Take care of yourself!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home