Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mom's Birthday Celebration

Today I took mom out for lunch for her birthday and we had a really nice time. Yesterday she got together with my sister and a friend for lunch and had a really nice time. Yesterday was her birthday and she got lots of calls and cards and some flowers so she really enjoyed it and she said that she liked it better than if we had given her a party which we have done in the past. Tonight I am having dinner with my friend E and even though it has been a busy day it will be great to spend tme with her..we always seem to have great conversations and such.
I had a regular coke for the first time in weeks! I think that I drank it early enough so that it won't bother me tonight. I will drink water with my meal.Tomorrow I have two appointments so with mainstream rides and appointments it is going to be a busy day. I leave home around 10:45 a.m. and then most likely get home around4:00 p.m. I always need to remember to have some snacks with me since it is a long day. I am thinking of making a pbj to take with me and a protein bars and perhaps some fruit anc of course some pop. Hope that you all are having a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home